Identify, develop and implement key HR Farm Recruiter initiatives that supports the growth of our company, including but not limited to
- Manage end to end recruitment lifecycle; sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding farm employees in a company.
- Define, suggest, and execute creative recruiting strategies to ensure a quick and efficient recruitment life-cycle flow.
- Support succession planning and talent strategy in the effort to identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to decipher corporate strategies into clear talent requirement needs.
- Initiate employer branding or any other talent attraction program and actively build company network.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- At least 2 years of working experience in farm recruitment (Mitra Manager, Area Manager in Poultry).
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
- Eager to learn and grow with the organization.
- Have a strong network of connections in farming / poultry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or similar
Kindly send your cv to [email protected] with subject : Position being applied – Your Name