By accessing, downloading or using the PITIK service, you are deemed to have knowingly understood the activities of collecting, processing, exchanging your information, including personal information and user data. Your privacy is important to us, so please understand how our privacy terms work and contact us if you feel there is something you don’t understand.
Information We May Collect From You
When you use the Service, we may collect the following types of data from you as follows:
Information You Provide to us Voluntarily
- Personal data, such as Full Name, Email, Telephone Number, and KTP Number (especially for PPL Officers). We collect this data directly from you by filling in the PITIK application when you create a user account. We will use this data to identify you and authorize PITIK app users for the purpose of preventing loss and fraud.
- General and operational data of the cage. This data is collected by you through the data and information you enter into the PITIK application. The general data of the cage includes the address of the cage, the total population of the cage, the type of the cage, the type of the cage, and the number of cages. Meanwhile, the operational data of the cage includes sapronak data, daily activity data, sales data, necropsy data, and IoT data.
- Camera and Photos. Some of our features require us to collect images from your device’s camera and gallery. One of them is that you cannot save the cage necropsy data before uploading the associated necropsy photo.
- Usage Data. During your interactions with our services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks and other uses of our services
- Location data. When you enable location-based functions via the permission settings on your mobile device, we will collect and process your location information to enable certain features, such as forecasted weather, humidity, temperature, and more. Your GPS location can help us locate your location at a high level of precision. We may collect and use your GPS location information to enrich our services to PITIK product users.
- Smart Device Basic Information. When you connect your Smart Device with our IoT tools, we may collect basic information about your Smart Device such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version and upgrade information.
Our Purpose of Using Your Information
- We will use personal information to run, manage and administer your account and its services; to monitor service usage; to improve PITIK application services and to develop and test new products, services, websites, web apps or applications; to be able to meet consumer needs; to provide you with information about the PITIK service; to resolve problems that may arise; to assist us in law enforcement, to enforce these provisions; or for other needs in these terms or what we convey to you at the time of collecting your data and information.
- Personal information can and may be used for these activities: (i) provide and improve services and content, (ii) regulate and limit the use of services, (iii) analyze your activities, (iv) analyze your needs and interests in content , (v) forward a service request, or (vi) to improve your experience using the service.
- We may also use your personal information to provide offers (including by electronic mail) service updates and product announcements, and to offer you and third party companies or on behalf of Pitik that we think are relevant to your needs and interests including newsletters, marketing or other promotional materials.
- We use personal information technically-bounded which means the whole process is done automatically and processed on our servers
How We Disclose Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or disclose personal data relating to our users to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
Personal data collected in the Service may be disclosed in the following ways:
- The PITIK application provides information to partners you trust to work for and on behalf of PITIK under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal identity to help the PITIK Application communicate with you about offers from the PITIK Application and our service partners. However, these companies have no right to use your personal information and/or data.
- We respond to subpoenas, court requests or legal process or to exercise our legal rights or defend our rights against lawsuits.
- We believe that it is very important to share information and/or data in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against unauthorized activities, suspected fraud, situations that may result in the physical safety of others, violations of the use of the PITIK application. and/or other legal obligations.
Protection of Personal Data and Information
Protection of your data and Personal Information is an obligation for PITIK. PITIK will put in place measures to protect and secure your data and Personal Information.
We are concern with our security fully. We encrypt your communication to our servers using SSL.
However, PITIK cannot fully guarantee that the PITIK system will not be accessed by viruses, malware, interference or extraordinary events including access by unauthorized third parties. You must maintain the security and confidentiality of data relating to your account on the Application including passwords and other data that you provide in this Application.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these terms, you can contact us at: developer_at_pitik.id