Current Job Opportunities
Sales Development Manager
- Accountable for achieving business goals through the acquisition and development of new customers and expansion of the product line.
- Develops initiative for new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed.
- Reviews own sales performance against objectives and adjusts focus to achieve sales goals.
- Studies and fulfills territory coverage plan which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals.
- Ensures sales activities follow national, state, local, & company regulations, policies, & procedures.
- Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence.
- Controls budgets for a district or region.
- Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree; Accounting or Business related course is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, result-oriented, and financial acumen.
- Strategic thinker, who is assertive and full of initiatives.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Able to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects.
- Ability to effectively push the team’s vision, while communicating and getting buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Be a team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence both internal / external stakeholders.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Ability to query from database is a plus.
Send your updated CV to
Subject: SDM_Full Name